Error while running the build in TFS

Oct 12, 2016 at 12:08 PM
Edited Oct 12, 2016 at 12:14 PM
Hello,

When I try to pass the deploy.ps1 in the post-build script of Test I am getting the below error:

Import-Module : The specified module '.\Install-BizTalkApplication.ps1' was not loaded because no valid module file
was found in any module directory.
At D:\sys\Builds\1\BizTalk-2013R2\XXX.BPS.Sample_Dev\src\BuildScripts\Deploy.ps1:1 char:1
  • Import-Module .\Install-BizTalkApplication.ps1 -Force
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • CategoryInfo : ResourceUnavailable: (.\Install-BizTalkApplication.ps1:String) [Import-Module], FileNotF
    oundException
  • FullyQualifiedErrorId : Modules_ModuleNotFound,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.ImportModuleCommand
Get-Content : Cannot find path 'D:\sys\Builds\1\BizTalk-2013R2\TomTom.BPS.Sample_Dev\src\Applications.txt' because it
does not exist.
At D:\sys\Builds\1\BizTalk-2013R2\XXX.BPS.Sample_Dev\src\BuildScripts\Deploy.ps1:21 char:17
  • $applications = Get-Content -Path .\Applications.txt
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (D:\sys\Builds\1...pplications.txt:String) [Get-Content], ItemNotFoundEx
    ception
  • FullyQualifiedErrorId : PathNotFound,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.GetContentCommand
I checked the paths and the availability of the Install-BizTalkApplication.ps1 and Application.txt both files are present at 'D:\sys\Builds\1\BizTalk-2013R2\TomTom.BPS.Sample_Dev\src\BuildScripts' path.

I am not sure why does it search for 'Application.txt' in 'D:\sys\Builds\1\BizTalk-2013R2\TomTom.BPS.Sample_Dev\src' directory?

Thanks
Dhiraj Bhavsar